Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks, such as Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
More about our Cookies we use on our website
Website Function Cookies
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use belleandsass.com/belleandsass.photography. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on belleandsass.com/belleandsass.photography
- how long you spend on each belleandsass.com/belleandsass.photography page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data, but Google Analytics set their own cookies.
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
Doubleclick.net cookie collects data to measure any viewed or clicked adverts (if any published) and is tracked by Google Analytics.
Vimeo and YouTube
We use external video services to host videos on this website. Whilst we have done what we can to limit data collection, this type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where videos are embedded, even when you do not watch it.
We embed videos from either our official YouTube channel or Vimeo channel using YouTube or Vimeo’s privacy-enhanced mode and this cookie recognises playbacks. It does not store personally-identifiable cookie information.
This cookie is used to deliver YouTube inline adverts or related Vimeo videos more relevant to you and your interests.
Vimeo is a video service provided by Vimeo, LLC that allows this website to incorporate video content on its pages.
Vimeo sets a number of cookies on any page that embeds a Vimeo video. While we have no control over these cookies, they appear to include a mixture of pieces of information to measure the number and behaviour of Vimeo viewers, to hold information about current viewing video settings as well as a personal identification token, if you are logged into Vimeo.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
All cookies will expire after 8 months.